- 2 Scoops Ka'Chava Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1 Cup hazelnut flour or almond flour
- 1 Cup raw almonds
* 2 cup raw cashews
* 1/3 cup peanut butter
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1/4 cup coconut cream
1. Soak 2 cups of raw cashews in warm water with a pinch of salt up to 4hrs or overnight. Then drain, rinse thoroughly and set aside.
1. In a bowl, soak 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates (about 1/2 cup packed) in warm water for 15 – 20 minutes. Drain and set a set.
2. In a food processor, pulse hazelnut flour, raw almonds and Kacha’va or cacao powder together until well combined.
3. Add dates in and pulse again until all the ingredients clump together.
4. Line a 5x9 pan with parchment paper, press the crust down and set aside.
1. Add soaked cashews, peanut butter, coconut cream and maple syrup in a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
2. Add cacao nibs and pulse a few times.
3. Pour the filling over the crust, spread with a spatula or spoon to flatten the top and sprinkle some chocolate chips.
4. Leave in the freezer for up to an hour before serving. Enjoy!
* If cheesecake is completely frozen solid, and hard to cut into, leave it in room temperature for 10 - 15 minutes before cutting.
* Use almond or cashew butter instead of peanut butter for Paleo friendly cheesecake bites.