- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ka'Chava
- 1 Very ripe banana
- 3/4 Cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 Tsp maple syrup
- 1 Tsp coconut oil
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 15 minutes
- Vanilla Ka’Chava, Baked
- In a bowl, mash the peeled banana and add the plant-based milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Give it a quick whisk.
- Then mix in the flour, Ka'Chava and baking powder. Add in the blueberries and carefully fold them in. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Spray a flat pan or griddle with oil and heat it up to medium to low heat. Add an ice cream scoop full or a small ladle of pancake batter. Let it cook until the middle becomes bubbly and the corners set, then flip with a spatula. Cook on the other side until done. Repeat for all the pancakes.
- Stack the pancakes, top with fresh blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
ka’Chava is made with over