- 2 Scoops Ka'Chava Vanilla
- 3.5 cups of mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 1.5 cups low fat vanilla coconut milk
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 TBSP monkfruit sweetener or stevia
- Blend everyhing for 3 minutes until smooth. Taste test. If its too tart, add more natural sweetener.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours.
85+ superfoods, nutrients
& PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS
Made With Vanilla
With a creamy texture and a simple, clean vanilla taste, it’s reminiscent of a classic (but less-sweet) milkshake. It’s the ideal blank slate if you want to make recipes by mixing in different ingredients like peanut butter, banana, or berries.