- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ka'Chava
- 1 Cup cassava flour
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tsp baking Soda
- 1 Tsp himalayan sea salt
- 2 Tsp cinnamon
3 ripe bananas
2/3 cup coconut nectar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup cashew vegan yogurt
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed)
1 tsp almond extract
1/3 cup crunchy almond butter
3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare the flax eggs and let sit for 10 minutes. Mix 2 tbsp of ground flax meal with 4 tbsp of water.
3. For the dry mix, add Ka’chava, cassava flour, almond flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix and sift to combine.
4. In another bowl, mash 2 1/2 bananas until they reach a more liquid consistency. Save 1/2 banana to slice thinly and top the muffins.
5. Add in melted coconut oil, coconut nectar, vegan yogurt, flax eggs, almond extract and almond butter. Mix well to combine.
6. Slowly add dry mix into wet mix until all combined. Don’t over mix the flour!
7. Mix in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
8. Spoon batter in muffin tins and top with banana slices.
9. Bake for 25 minutes and let cool. Enjoy!