Don't say 'YES'
Just Say 'MAYBE' & Try It RISK-FREE!
Instead of small samples, we want to give you a full bag. Try it, and if you decide Ka'Chava is not right for you, simply cancel for a full refund.
Each Bag with Subscription
(That’s like getting every 6th bag FREE!)
No Thanks, I’ll pay full price.One-Time Order Select a bag to continue
Want To SUBSCRIBE &
Don’t worry, it’s easy to pause or cancel your subscription anytime, for any reason!
No obligations. Cancel anytime.
- $10 OFF Each Bag!
- Convenient Monthly Delivery
- No Commitment. No Hidden Fees
- Cancel Anytime, Hassle Free
- Pause or Delay Any Shipment
- Switch Flavors or Quantities
- No Surprises (Pre-Shipment Reminders)
- It’s Your Plan on Your Terms!
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied for any reason,
we’ll refund your money. All of it.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Try Ka'Chava completely risk free. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll refund your money. All of it.
Just let us know within 30 days of receiving your delivery.
And with our "Empty-Bag Policy" you can return 1 bag of each flavor - even if they are completely empty!
Simply follow these easy steps:
1. Let us know how many bags (open / un-open) you'd like to return (1 bag of each flavor is allowed)
2. We'll give you a return address to ship to
3. Place the bags in a box and mail it to us
4. Your refund will be initiated within 48 hours of receiving your package
* Repeated return requests from the same customer not allowed
* Refund policy subject to change without notice
I drink mine for breakfast and it keeps me full till at least lunch! Started with chocolate and should be getting the vanilla today! Taste is great! I definitely recommend it!
I love the Vanilla Ka'Chava so much because you can put anything in it and it tastes absolutely fantastic. But, the best part of the Vanilla is that it tastes absolutely great by itself too. Some of the most amazing shakes I've ever had come from making them with Vanilla Ka'Chava.
This a great product. I have a shake for breakfast just add water & I’m really not hungry fir several hours.
I have developed genetically stamped high LDL cholesterol levels later in my life, despite having eaten grass and bark and water my entire life. I have had to reduce my animal protein intake, and replace it with something sustainable, clean, and plant-based. Ka’Chava is all those things and more. Also high in fiber (another LDL battler) I have replaced my years long bfast routine w coffee a piece of toast and this amazing Ka’Chava. Outrageously good. Doing new bloodwork after having this 5 days a week for 3 months, in about 4 weeks.
It really tastes wonderful, curbs my appetite, and makes me feel great. I think it’s a bit overpriced .