These tahini protein bars, created by Triber Ashley, are vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and contain plenty of plant-based protein and nutrients thanks to the added Ka'Chava.
"These beat a Quest bar and take less time to make than trying to find one in a grocery store" - Ashley
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup vanilla Ka'Chava (grab your bag)
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (add more if your mix is too dry)
- Mni chocolate chips (to taste)
- Mix everything together in a large bowl
- Spread mixture evenly into a lined 8x8 pan
- Refrigerate overnight
- Remove and slice into bars.
Optional: melt extra chocolate chips to drizzle on the top, as pictured.
Ashley Shapiro is a runner and occupational therapist who loves sharing her post-run and workout recovery meals with the world.